3 C. of Graham cracker crust
1 stick of butter, melted
3 C. of confectioners sugar (Powdered)
1 TBSP. Vanilla
2, softened sticks of butter
4, sliced bananas
2 C. of sliced strawberries
2 C. of diced pineapples fresh or canned (drain juice)
1, 16oz. Cool-Whip
1 jar maraschino cherries
1/2 C. of nut of choice, (pecans,almonds??)
Chocolate & Carmel drizzled syrup
1. In a bowl, incorporate 1 stick of melted butter with the 3 C. of Graham cracker crust, then place into a 9x13 baking dish. Firmly press crust to the bottom of the dish.
2. Using an electronic mixer combine softened butter with 3 C. of powered sugar, beat for 3 mins, add eggs and vanilla. Beat till well blended (10 mins). Then dish the buttercream on top of the crust, spreading evenly.
3. Place diced bananas, strawberries and pineapple on top of the buttercream. Top the fruit with a container of cool-whip.
4. Place Cherries and nuts evenly on top. Drizzle the dish with chocolate and Carmel syrup!
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours