Monday, May 23, 2011
I decided to try from scratch on my own bread recipe. Therefore, I made a Sundried Tomato, Parmesan, & Rosemary bread.
Here is the recipe for you all to enjoy!
2 Cups of flour (All purpose)
2 tsp. of baking powder
½ tsp. of baking soda
½ tsp. of salt
¾ Cup of chopped up fresh parmesan cheese
½ cup of chopped up sun dried tomato
3 tbsp. of chopped fresh rosemary
1 cup of buttermilk
¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
1 large egg
1). Preheat oven to 375* coat loaf pan with non-stick spray. I use olive oil and extra flour to coat all my pans.
2). Mix all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) in a large mixing bowl (I used my kitchenaid). In a separate mixing bowl, mix egg, olive oil, buttermilk all together. Add slowly to the dry ingredients using the kitchenaid hook & begin mixing.
3). Add in the chopped parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and rosemary. Mix the dough with kitchenaid hook till formed into a nice ball.
4). Put the bread dough into loaf pan and cook until a tooth pick comes out clean!
Friday, May 20, 2011
1). We're the only multi-divisional company there is - giving you the opportunity to double your income. Our Jewelry line will be making it's launch soon!!
2). We're paid the night of our parties
3). We earn Business supply credits to pay for our catalogs, order forms, etc
4). We are a non-inventory business - we never have to guess what our customers might like and store it.
5). We have a generous compensation plan. For 3 1/2 hr work with an average party we make between $125 - $150 (we've been told that is going to increase!)
6). Willow House processes our Credit cards - we never have any fees for processing
7). Willow House offers on going free training
8). Willow House offers incentives -whether you just want to earn extra gas money or fabulous trips!
9). We have a community e-commerce business. - we share styling and decorating techniques and can collect out of state orders
10). We own our own businesses! -we can will it, sell it, or hire it done!
You can join today for our mini-kit which is ONLY $49.00 with over $200.00 in product, we still are offering our big kit for $199.00 that has over $550.00 in product! Then we will give you 30 days after your kit ships to order ANYTHING in the catalog for 50% off!!
The opportunities are ENDLESS with Willow House
Call me today to join our team, (321) 537-8335
Saturday, May 14, 2011
After much praying and discussion, Corey and I decided to have a natural homebirth. We decided that hiring Delphine as our midwife and Holly as the birth assistant best fit our needs. We both have completed the Bradley Method of natural childbirth with Holly as our instructor. We are praying that this will be a smooth, life changing experience for not only Corey and I but for Kerhia, Mia and unborn Lyla. By deciding to stay home to give birth we want to remain at all times comfortable, relaxed and as a family unit. Our intentions are to have a peaceful, relaxed at home water birth with the guidance of God and his plan of how he naturally designed my body to give birth.
• My wish is to move around the inside and outside of our home or in and out of the birthing pool
• Unless medically necessary I do not want any internal exams, if need be please do not tell me my dilatation at the time of the exam
• I would appreciate all suggestions on positions and such to help ease the pain or move things along naturally if the labor is not progressing well for some reason
• I want to have candles lit, light music playing and to be in a calm relaxed environment
• I wish to eat or drink when I desire
• I wish to be able to use any herbal remedies, homeopathy, or aromatherapy if desired
• My husband Corey is to remain with me at all times
• Kerhia and Mia are to be at home at all times unless it causes fear or anxiety for me or them
• My mother Sanya is to attend and give her direct guidance to the needs of Kerhia and Mia. If in a situation where the children cannot handle the environment ,to then take them to her home
• My mother in law Elizabeth is to attend and give her attention to all the needs of me, Corey, Delphine and Holly by assisting with anything that needs done or taken care of
• We do have plans for Diana Wilson to attend to capture the moments with her photography
• My desire is to have a water birth
• Corey is to be the one to catch the baby during delivery unless there is an emergency where Delphine will need to do so
• I would like to avoid perineal damage by all means, I am trying to avoid stitches if possible
• I want to be assisted from the birthing tub with baby on chest onto the area I desire to lay
• I want the baby placed immediately on my chest and not removed until she has accomplished the breast crawl
• We would like the the cord to stop pulsating before Corey is asked to cut it
• We do intend on keeping the placenta for Holly to do capsuling
• I do want a rhogam shot
Care for the baby
• To participate in the breast crawl before taking away from chest for any reason unless needed for medical reasons
• Colostrum in the eyes
• We do not want a Vitamin K shot to be given
• No visitors until she is feed, examined and dressed other than of those listed above
Thank you for respecting the wants of Corey and I for the birth of Lyla Elizabeth Stacy.